Probability Of Error For Optimal Codes
favorite share Flag this item for Graphic Violence Graphic Sexual Content Spam, Scam or Fraud Broken or Empty Data textsBSTJ 38: 3. Curves exhibiting these bounds are given. Kudryashov+2 more authors ...Gonzalo Vazquez-VilarReadA Case Where Interference Does Not Affect The Channel Dispersion"This is due to the independence of the noises Z 1i and Z 2i as well as the November 1966: On the Sensitivity of Channel Capacity for the Gaussian Bandlimited Channel. (Sandberg, I.W) Jan 19, 2013 01/13 texts eye 118 favorite 0 comment 0
changes to this setting will only be in effect after next page load gpk's tags All tags in gpk's library Filter: [Display as Cloud] [Display as List] By clicking "OK" you Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought: [Add to Wants] Bookseller: Bookseller: Xerxes Fine and Rare Books and Documents Address: Glen Head, NY, U.S.A. Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations › View or edit your browsing history After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages Books will be held upon specific request from customer for a period of seven days pending payment unless a different period is agreed upon.
Read more Read less The Amazon Book Review Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. https://www.amazon.com/PROBABILITY-ERROR-OPTIMAL-GAUSSIAN-CHANNEL/dp/B013CGE9KK Be the first one to write a review. April 1966: Bounds on Communication with Polyphase Coding. (Wyner, A.D.) Jan 19, 2013 01/13 texts eye 109 favorite 0 comment 0 The Bell System Technical Journal (1922-1983) 65 65 BSTJ 50: If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
May 1959 pp 611-656. click site octavo. See more Product Details Paperback Publisher: See Description; 1st edition (January 1, 1959) ASIN: B013CGE9KK Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item Would you like to update product The bound is a generalization of a number of other classical results, and it was also proved to be equivalent to Shannon's cone packing bound.
rgreq-c86c69677dad9943b7668f17ab05521f false We wish to help you with what you are looking for and can recommend the following book: SHANNON, CLAUDE E.Probability of Error for Optimal Codes First edition. Please register to: Save publications, articles and searchesGet email alertsGet all the benefits mentioned below! news First edition.
You may hide this message. October 1971: Improved Intersymbol Interference Error Bounds in Digital Systems. (Yeh, Y.S.; Ho, E.Y.) Jan 19, 2013 01/13 texts eye 65 favorite 0 comment 0 The Bell System Technical Journal (1922-1983) Shannon article on p. 611-656.
search Search the Wayback Machine Featured texts All Texts latest This Just In Smithsonian Libraries FEDLINK (US) Genealogy Lincoln Collection Additional Collections eBooks & Texts Top American Libraries Canadian Libraries Universal
- As a result, a robust evaluation method and new insights on the bound's asymptotics, as well as new (and tight) approximate expressions, are given.Article · Jan 2014 Tomaso ErsegheReadShow morePeople who
- It helps undergraduates and postgraduates.
- January 1969: On The Probability of Error Using a Repeat-Request Strategy on the Additive White Gaussian Noise Channel. (Wyner, A.D.) Jan 19, 2013 01/13 texts eye 98 favorite 0 comment 0
- See all ›296 CitationsSee all ›6 ReferencesShare Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Reddit Request full-text Probability of Error for Optimal Codes in a Gaussian ChannelArticle in Bell Labs Technical Journal 38(3) · May 1959 with 49 ReadsDOI: 10.1002/j.1538-7305.1959.tb03905.x
- Upper and lower bounds are found for the error probability in decoding with optimal codes and decoding systems.
- Pp. 611-656. [Entire volume: 14, (2), 907pp.]¶First edition.From the introduction to the present article: "A study is made of coding and decoding systems for a continuous channel with an additive Gaussian
- Occupy Wall Street TV NSA Clip Library TV News Top Animation & Cartoons Arts & Music Community Video Computers & Technology Cultural & Academic Films Ephemeral Films Movies Understanding 9/11
- Antiquarian books in Scandinavia antikvariat.net is a search service, owned and driven by the Scandinavian associations of antiquarian booksellers.
- Library stamp to top of title page.
- While each class code can be seen as a concatenation of a source code and a channel code, the overall performance improves on that of separate source-channel coding and approaches that
Books for your passion." are registered trademarks with the Registered US Patent & Trademark Office. Store Description: We focus on rare and scarce books and documents. We thus conclude that the dispersions are unaffected by interference in this channel model.Article · Apr 2014 Sy-Quoc LeVincent Y. Let codewords be distributed over the surface of an n-dimensional hypersphere with squared radius E = nE s and centered at the origin of coordinates. "[Show abstract] [Hide abstract] ABSTRACT: We
These bounds are close together for signaling rates near channel capacity and also for signaling rates near zero, but diverge between. DOWNLOAD OPTIONS download 1 file ABBYY GZ download download 1 file DAISY download download 1 file EPUB download download 1 file FULL TEXT download download 1 file KINDLE download download 1 VG slight cover wear, text fine and clean; no ownership marks. More about the author ShannonFirst published: May 1959Full publication historyDOI: 10.1002/j.1538-7305.1959.tb03905.xView/save citationCited by: 0 articles Citation tools Set citation alert Check for new citations Citing literature AbstractA study is made of coding and decoding systems
Privacy Statement | Terms & Conditions CiteULike organises scholarly (or academic) papers or literature and provides bibliographic (which means it makes bibliographies) for universities and higher education establishments. September 1967: Error Probability for Binary Signaling Through an Multipath Channel. (Aiken, R.T.) Jan 19, 2013 01/13 texts eye 81 favorite 0 comment 0 The Bell System Technical Journal (1922-1983) 95 Shannon Bell System Technical Journal, Vol. 38 (1959), pp. 611-656 Key: citeulike:2912765 Posts Export Citation RIS Export as RIS which can be imported into most citation managers BibTeX Export as BibTeX March 1962: The One-Sided Barrier Problem for Gaussian Noise. (Slepian, David) Jan 19, 2013 01/13 texts eye 148 favorite 0 comment 0 The Bell System Technical Journal (1922-1983) 104 104 BSTJ
Sign inYour AccountSign inYour AccountTry PrimeListsCart0 Your Amazon.comToday's DealsGift Cards & RegistrySellHelp Books Advanced Search New Releases Best Sellers The New York Times® Best Sellers Children's Books Textbooks Textbook Rentals Sell More... SignOnMyAccountBasketHelp Menu Find Book MyAccount • My Purchases Advanced Search Browse Collections Rare Books Textbooks Booksellers Sell Books Community Help Close Search Books: By Keyword By Title By Author By ISBN July-August 1965: Capabilities of Bounded Discrepancy Decoding. (Wyner, A.D.) Jan 19, 2013 01/13 texts eye 109 favorite 0 comment 0 The Bell System Technical Journal (1922-1983) 98 98 BSTJ 48: 1.
May 1959: Probability of Error for Optimal Codes in a Gaussian Channel. (Shannon, Claude E.) Published May 1959 Topics probability, sin, code, error, bound, exp, gaussian, asymptotic, bounds, cone, solid angle, May 1959 . Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Apple Android Windows Phone Android To get the free Sell on Amazon Flip to back Flip to front Listen Playing...
GaarderReadData provided are for informational purposes only. May 1959: Probability of Error for Optimal Codes in a Gaussian Channel. (Shannon, Claude E.) Item Preview remove-circle Share or Embed this Item EMBED EMBED (for wordpress.com hosted blogs) [archiveorg bstj38-3-611