Protocol Error Expected Packet Type 50
Cannot connect to database.Level: critical Failed to connect to the database. aLTeReGo View Public Profile Find all posts by aLTeReGo #6 08-06-2004, 12:28 PM jcj VanDyke Quality Assurance Join Date: Nov 2003 Posts: 65 Thanks for the quick feedback. Timeout with
You signed in with another tab or window. Managed certificate change on
- Operation failed repeatedly:
Level: errorOperation failed: Level: error Internal error, an internal operation failed repeatedly.
- DB failure debug:
Level: informational Error details about a failure to connect to a database.
- When the none authentication request is sent, a username is also sent, and this is going to be whatever is entered in the username field of your Session Options.
- Connector configuration updated on
Level: informational A Connector configuration update was successful. configuration update failed on host-name: Level: error A configuration update was unsuccessful.
- Protocol error: received application register with no intermediate hostLevel: notice Internal error.
- Doing some research on this, I have come to the conclusion that public key auth by a Paramiko SSH client doesn't always work with all SSH servers.
- Essentially, instead of your typed username, the agent request data was getting "entered" as your username, and clearly this wasn't meaningful to the server so it dropped the connection.
- Protocol error: got downlink packet type
while expecting LINK_AUTH_3Level: notice Internal error.
- Internal operation restartedLevel: informational Internal event, an internal operation was automatically restarted.
Protocol error: invalid outer structure in packet type
Internal error: request via
Protocol error: received APPLICATION_NOTIFY with too small request id - possible replay attackLevel: notice Internal error. Protocol error: outer and inner routing informations do not match in packet type
Invalid MAC in packet type
Got link authentication timeout from
Protocol error: invalid packet type
Join our community for more solutions or to ask questions. Consumers of the Net::SSH library will never need to access this class directly. debug1: No xauth program.
I haven't yet seen another piece of equipment that behaves like this but if anyone has any idea might be going on with SSH in SecureCRT with AireSpace please let me
share|improve this answer edited Apr 10 '13 at 16:40 answered Apr 5 '13 at 23:38 kbyrd 2,3491331 Thanks for the answer. Level: informationalGot timeout while starting TLS from
CRL issue failed.Level: error Internal error, failed to issue a CRL. See More 1 2 3 4 5 Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings) Log in or register to post comments ActionsThis Discussion 0 Votes Follow Shortcut Abuse PDF Trending Topics Protocol error: invalid encryption wrapper in packet type
Can I no longer use port forwarding on my other SSH connections?